Pb Kicking For 9006 Ignoring Queries

LordThor

hello all help required...

system vista

graphics card Gforce 7950gfx

I updated my cards drivers nvidia, and now i keep getting booted by pb for ignoring queries 9006# very frustrating.

i have deleted pb and installed again via pb setup.exe, also ran http://www.evenbalance.com/downloads/pbsvc/pbsvc.exe and all went well but still getting booted.

any ideas?

Is your computer directly connected to your modem and or router via CAT5? Or are you on a wireless network.

If you are going wireless make sure you are getting a strong signal. Also if you happen to have any wireless phones around try to move them or any other wireless devices.

Also trying doing a power cycle on your modem and router. Disconnect them from the power source and wait about three min. Then go ahead and plug it in.

Also check and make sure you have no virues or spyware on your computer. Then also do some cleanup on your computer. Run a disk cleanup and do a defrag.

You should check to make sure that your firewall or antivirus or any other security type applications running in the background are not blocking punkbusters functions.

Hope all goes well!

FinePoints

i have just started to get this ,this morning very frustrating and no change to pc at all every thing fine last night but this morning poof keep getting kicked

Im direct hard wired to modem no router, but like Max no change to set up except installed latest nvidia drivers, btw i disabled all firewalls just incase it was that no change, i have found a fix for now!!! i undid the driver install so i am now on old graphic drivers again and i dont get kicked. so not sure what that has to do with anything but it now works fine again, just have to put up with old drivers.

Sugestions still welcome, as i would like to be able to use latest drivers.