Thanks!

greenbean

I'd like to thank PBBans for adding HackHunters as an alliance in the PBBans AC community. Having a link on your home page is really great and will help us solidify our foundation, giving us the chance to grow.

For those who haven't met us yet... we offer:

• A directory, basic information and portal to other AC services;
  • A place for the ordinary gamer to become involved in the AC community;
  • A place for information useful to both the gamer and clan admin;
  • A place for humor (at least we try :blink: ) which is an attempt to make people think before they make a mistake.

I hope everyone has a chance to stop by and say hello.

NEED A LITTLE HELP:

We've set up a special forum where we provide information on AC services. We've completed an outline for PBBans posted here: http://www.hackhunters.com/forum/index.php...=32.msg46#msg46.

It would be great if at least one PBBans Admin could post something additional to this thread (http://www.hackhunters.com/forum/index.php...=32.msg46#msg46) and mention something like "you can contact me directly (or post in 'this' forum) if you have any questions."

Just to let you know, if you do (which means you will have to register) I will be adding a sig to your name which will say 'Trusted Associate' as our seal (sigs are under construction now).

_____

Once again, thank you very much and I hope we can help the beginner understand PBBans and get streaming!

cya, greenbean.

Edited by greenbean