BF2RA Settings

=FaRT= Clan

I recently setup BF2RA on our server and I am doing auto-messages in the orange text. Everything is working perfect but before every message I get |ccc| in regular small green letters. When I google BF2RA, pbbans.com is the only site with information about it. So my question is, how can I remove the |ccc| before all messages? Also, is there anyway to type in-game with the !say (with bf2cc) command in orange text?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

As far as I know, you can not remove the |ccc| from the messages.

For the !say command, I do not believe there is a way to change this. However, I have not looked through all of the modmanager files looking for it either. (Most servers don't have access to change these files anyway). You can get the text sent through the bf2cc chat box to be big and orange (or green), but once again have to have access to the modmanager.con file. If you do have access or can get access to this file, here is what to do.

3. Making changes through the modmanager files to make admin-messages appear in larger text. This is usually difficult seeing as how most providers do not give you access to the needed file.

modmanager.con (MUST SAVE IN UNICODE)

Bigger (green):

mm_bf2cc.serverChatFormat "