new to pbbans

psk@TruplaYas

Hi.

I run our clans sof2 server Playground @ TruplaYas and figured it's time to join the ever growing community of cheat busters. Have run into a lot of cheaters recently after our servers activity boosted and wanted to give my share to the community.

I'm no good at forums and didn't seem to find any info on how to configure my server for log streaming and stuff. I configured my server with the new clanbase pbbans script and there is an ip on my pbsvlog.cfg but no username or password and was wondering what I need to put in there.

Any help is appreciated concerning server configuration and more cvar and md5tool entries :).

On your server have yourself listed as Admin please (in the server info lines) and we can get your questions answered and provide you with private forum access here.

Our private forums can answer any and all server set up related questions that you can throw at us.

To get your server fully set up to stream to us you need to choose a username and password of your own and get that information to [email protected] He handles the repository system for PBBans.com

We look forward to having you onboard with us!

On your server have yourself listed as Admin please (in the server info lines) and we can get your questions answered and provide you with private forum access here.

How will I do that ? I only know how to get my name on the motd, as it's been there since day 1 (out of 500+ what it is now) :). I don't know every server command there is :|

• 4 months later...

Add me too please :)

Add you to what?

Anyway, I just want to add that you shouldn't use the config from CB, that IP will send your data to a very bad place. check out this post for clear instructions on how to stream:

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9780

Make sure you use this IP and port:

pb_sv_logaddr 63.171.64.22 // Repository IP Address

pb_sv_logport 24389 // Repository Port

Just dont use the pbsv.cfg attached unless you have MOHPA. :)