Question

BMF-Own4ge

You have 2 bans on your list for full screen nightvision. You do know that PB takes the screenshots without the blackout around the nightvision. Out of thousands of screenshots I don't think I've every seen a regular nightvision screenshot. There are many bugs with PBSS and nightvision is the buggiest part. Sometimes it will be a bright nightvision where models aren't affected by the greeen. I wouldn't ban for these unless you see playermarks or custom crosshairs.

Ok over the time we have figured out that SOME of the full screen night vision shots are of people dead and in spectator mode. The screen shot feature on my server hasd been adjusted to take alto bigger picture then most, because of this problem. i submitted the bans before I was knownledgable on the fact that the PBSS feature also captures dead people.

do you have to stream to pbbans to submit screenshots and such? I'm already streaming to PrettySadBusiness and I try to help out there as much as possible. I usually get a few cheats a week.

Yes, you have to stream to submit ss. Sorry to hear bout your streaming to that "other site". We are more than happy to help you convert. I also noticed that you account is set to normal user....are you the server admin?

• 3 weeks later...

I saw a [bAD]Fevel get global ban last night....i thought i took a screenshot but i guess i didnt.....if i am able to get the screen from my clan member am i allowed to post it here?