dear pbbans i need your help

[GV]FruitY

oi =)

ok i try it now on this way coz is fucking hard to catch u in #pbbans :P

i just want to know if johnnys server still streams to pbbans. or may he streams now to pb. IF the server streams i need a special log from this server. anyone up to help me out with this?

the reason why i realy jump on your nerves now it this --> http://www.clanbase.com/zforumframe.php?gid=13 the topic was "LnK sensE and others - Johnny-Mnemonic - Tue 19 Oct 20:51"

and i really want find out the truth now :mad: so help plz?

personally, im pretty confused about this johnny case... Im not sure if he is a cheater, asshole, both or misunderstood...

sry fruity no help from here, couse I need that too :lol:

EDIT

ups, just noticed that she wont be reading this... :)

ok i try it now on this way coz is fucking hard to catch u in #pbbans

Patience is the key to everything. You never said shit in the main #pbbans channel. You have pm'd me twice with requests....but I have been away working other issues. If you would have bothered to ask any of the other admin they would have gladly spoken up.

i just want to know if johnnys server still streams to pbbans. or may he streams now to pb. IF the server streams i need a special log from this server. anyone up to help me out with this?

Why is this so hard to understand? Johnny is the one who stopped his server streaming. He did this a few days before he left and made a new home with the cheaters. Johnny's server will never be allowed to stream to PBBans.

personally, im pretty confused about this johnny case... Im not sure if he is a cheater, asshole, both or misunderstood...

We never accused Johnny of cheating.....but what he did can never be excused. He is obviously happier in his new home. Oh, but wait, he wants to stream so he can try to get back in good standing with CB.

Fruity, did someone explain to you why your account was set to normal user now? Sharing your username and password is a violation of PBBans TOS. You provided fr!zzl3 your login information.