logged in account

Outlaw-CP

I was just wondering why I cant get in my old account name was Outlaw

I had to create an new account new name Outlaw-CP

and also I ask about this quite afew time and got no response

I would to get incontact with the head Admin on a project I'm doing

I have searched and can not see any previous requests for information about this - maybe you could show a link.

Do you have a link to your previous member account page?

We do have an Outlaw that is a banned member - this will happen when members make duplicate accounts.

In cases where you can not log in to your account always use the reset password option rather than making a new account - any duplicate accounts are banned as a matter of course.

@(*0*)@

what happen it that I made an account long time ago when I was steaming then The clan disparted and everything got shut down now im in with the cheat police and hackhunters and afew others

well one of my job at the cheat police is to do what we call a TSA badge Trusted Server Admin my job is to check appication for bans ,hacks,cheats, ect. well I had to get a MPI link from this site so I tried logging onto the account I had to do some checking on new apps. well turn out that I cant get full access do to that am not steaming and also its not fully for public use and all do from what you said its ban thats why I had to make a new account

I cant get into much detale here on the forums so if there is any way i can get to an admin in this area to help me out it would be greatful

This does not explain your problem with the original forum account.

However I believe you are being assisted by an admin regarding your second post so I will close this thread for now.

If you have further questions regarding the original post contact me and I will re-open the thread.

@(*0*)@

Outlaw .... nothing against your efforts nor your affiliation with other anti-cheat organizations that are affiliated/partnered with PBBans ..... but .... after reading your private conversation with Duality .... I am inclined to say that it rather disturbed me. If the organization heads were to read your last comment before leaving the conversation, I am sure they would also be puzzled by your manners.

PBBans protects access to our databases for a reason much like the Cheat Police and other sites do. We can't make exceptions to the policies. We are not making it difficult to get the access you seek.....simply get yourself Streaming Game Admin (SGA) access and your issue is resolved.

Last time I checked.....a partnership was a two way street....guess I missed the memo that replaced two way with GIMMEE GIMMEE GIMMEE.