Hehe, another "other site".

Jackalope

Hiya. I've noticed that you guys don't like PrettySadBusiness too much, lol. Well, been registered here for awhile, but finally I am saying hi. I'm the founder of another of the "other sites", lol, but figured I'd say hi.

• 2 months later...
Guest [FBI]_Inque187

You can't get any [AA] admins in here because you guys alienate them and also delete posts that tell the truth about PBBANS.com - Nice way to remove a "valid" banned player that I posted on these forums.

And ya wonder why no one come here? My suggestion to PBBANS.com - Look in the mirror. . . would you want to come here and deal with the childish attitudes found here?

Good luck in getting more admins to join this forum - but I doublt it because the word is out that PBBANS.com only has 8 bans in the entire year they have been supporting [AA].

Dude, it seems over the course of the time since you started posting here........the only one acting like an immature child is YOU.

We have told you repeatedly, that we only accept REAL PB ss (unlike those you posted before and had your hissy fit about) and we only add ss to the ban list from those server admin who stream their logs to PBBans.

If you are the poster child AA server admin.....oh lord save me.....Children of the Corn!

Guest [FBI]_Inque187

We have told you repeatedly, that we only accept REAL PB ss (unlike those you posted before and had your hissy fit about) and we only add ss to the ban list from those server admin who stream their logs to PBBans.

DUDE ALL MY BANS ARE REAL PUNKBUSTER SCREENSHOTS http://pbss.fbi-clan.org/

Where the hell did you learn how to read a PB screenshot? I provided the server logs, the MD5 check to verify the screenshot and every more info than you could ever come up with. Check the dang Evenbalance website and learn how to admin a friggin server.

Go download the MD5 tool so you can check the authenticity of the screenshots. Go download a screenshot checker tool and match the logs with the screenshot and you will see that they are not fake.

1f anyone is posting a "hissy fit" it's you morons here at PBBANS.com - Seems like when someone who is better informed comes here and tries to post - you folks seem to feel that your fragile ego is in peril.

If you guys are "The Best Anti-Cheat Site Around!" - then the cheaters (and other server admins) are bustin up laffing at you guys! You go ahead and take your " 8 " banned players for [AA] and skulk in your corner of fragile egomania. - I'd rather surround myself with more knowledgeable game server admins.

Edited by [FBI]_Inque187

I quite like the fact that these guys only accept screenshots that are PB taken and servers streaming. I mean it does help tighten the ropes regarding potential cheaters, actual cheaters and of course those horible players or admins that might want to try to send in a bogus acusation.

All good stuff in my books :)

Blah Blah blah...

I'd rather surround myself with more knowledgeable game server admins.

Then maybe you should go to www.aaserveradmins.com :P

Go download the MD5 tool so you can check the authenticity of the screenshots. Go download a screenshot checker tool and match the logs with the screenshot and you will see that they are not fake.

Well, we could do that, except you never gave us the screenshots OR the logs... :lol:

Just for the record, you did on several occasions submit improper screenshots.

I have attached your forum post for everyone to see for themselves.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

DUDE ALL MY BANS ARE REAL PUNKBUSTER SCREENSHOTS http://pbss.fbi-clan.org/

So is that like a PB add-on? You know, the big red stamped on BANNED logo? Is that released from PB? Did that really put itself on there when the screenshot was taken?

Damn and here I thought I was actually going to a page with real punkbuster screenshots. Shouldn't include a link and tell us its something its not. :mellow:

oh wow. 8 bans total. refusing verified pb_ss because they arent in original format but can be verified as original.

WTH is this place the kidsRus version of an anti-cheat group? Do everyone a favor and either dont try and "help" or at least take the time to go and do some checking on what is verified, how it is verified and then notice that it doesnt matter the format.

People like you all here hurt the anti cheat community more than help it. Cheats can come here and play all they want and use you as an excuse because you dont have the first clue as to what your doing.

this useless thread has gone on long enough. nobody else has problems with providing ss's in the original format and the logs to back them up. Closed

oh wow. 8 bans total. refusing verified pb_ss because they arent in original format but can be verified as original.

Sorry, Have to add my 2 cents. The reason Screenshots must be in their original format is because the logfile contains an MD5 value of the screenshot. if you convert it to a gif or other format, there is no way to verify the screenshot is un-modified. Even a kindergartener should be able to understand that. PWNED!

Hey I wish to make a comment on this subject. He used to hang out and was a mod over at the other site. He had ties with AASA if I do remember correctly, I actually tried to make contact with Jackalope a while back but after sending a 3rd email that went unanswered I refused to try and pursue the issue any further. I was actually trying to get a joint venture started becaus ethere were so few servers streaming to PBBANS. I think most of the added basn actually came from my server. I am about the only staff member with any real ties to playing AA. I used to have membership to Inque187's website but for some reason I am no longer able to log in. I welcome anyone from the AA community that wishes to add to our ban list to come on and do so. But at the same time I do not wish for anyone to come thi sBITCH talkin SHIT just for the sake of it.

I am responsible for TALKIN SHIT IN THIS PLACE