banned from every server

Guest empire dr dre

Guest empire dr dre

hello members i am dr dre from empire clan am server for soldier of fortune 2 and i bought this game in october and somebuddy used my cd key in july

now when i was trying to connect to a server with official pblogs on it i was banned everytime butt leader off viper gave me this on msn http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?sho...1&st=&p=entry

now then appered that i was cheating in july under name of dirty 2 with ip adress 81.164.112.71.20100 now my ip adress is 84.194.202.10 and my name is always dr dre

can somebuddy please do something about it

because this sucks i wanna compete in wars with my clan

I DONT NEED TO CHEAT BECAUSE AM GOOD look at r3k server stats

am nr 2 this month and nr 1 month before

can you send me a email or something to notify you have seen my message

and wath i can do against this banned thing this is my guide of sof2

e6b195b7a52c1ee395b96807b8ebe36d

thank you for your attention dr dre

hotmail [email protected]

Dre I can probably save you some time here... The guid has been used for cheating and therefore I'm 99.9999% sure the admins will not unban it. You will have to buy a new game and make sure you dont share your cd key this time. Maybe your friend should buy a new game for you since he was the one who got you banned.

It amazes me how many people publicly agree that its wrong to cheat, but at the same time they think its perfectly ok to play using stolen software. :huh:

It amazes me how many people publicly agree that its wrong to cheat, but at the same time they think its perfectly ok to play using stolen software.  :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

After re-reading my post I wanted to edit and remove this comment. Without incriminating myself too much, lets just say it was a bit hypocritical and I take it back.

That said, SOF2 was worth every penny I paid for it. BUT I really like to use pro apps like Adobe Photoshop, Premiere etc but cant afford to pay those prices.

Edited by {eVo} bOLLOCkcHOPs