MD5 TOOL

-=ECM=-PvtJoker

Hi peeps,

Well i have now completed registration and am streaming my server files to your good selves.

All seemed too easy :blink:

Now i have dl md5 tool but this is where i have come unstuck!! HELP

What the flip do i have to do with this - i have been to punkbuster and looked at the files on support of this topic but am still in the dark as it seems to be based around other games than sof2.

If some nice kind person could help me out with this i would be grateful.

:P

thanks

Have another look at your profile. You need to update you clan's website address and answer a few questions.

Also, how did you set up streaming to PBBans?

Have another look at your profile.  You need to update you clan's website address and answer a few questions.

Also, how did you set up streaming to PBBans?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have edited my profile now matey, tks.

after i received the email from yourselves i followed instructions from there using the auto mybumleaks software.

i checked from the server and it says that it is streaming???

i have set all instructions onto the server for this as was instructed to me in the email and the info contained.

tks

I'm sorry.....that is sad. You have PBBans confused with the "other site".

If your intent was to stream to PBBans....then we can fix that problem....if not.... :blink:

Well at least he is at the right place for the best Anti cheat site on the Web. ;) Only problem is :unsure: he seems to be streaming his server to the worst place on the Web :blink:

Let us help you complete what you have started and stream your servers here. Contact RodeoBob or Volfin to get you straightened up.