#9001 violation

Warrie

Hi,

I was kickbanned on the fragoholics anonymous server by pb for a 9001 violation. At least i assume the admin didnt let it look like this.

I think the good man let pb check my client or something because he said "ill check him" after some accusations got on. few mins later the ban.

I got no pmove or any illegal tweaks at all, got no problems on other servers.

Looking on evenbalance what this violation means my gues is the slow connection on my side (140-150 ping) or my firewall must have blocked or delayed some "check" attempts.

What are you thoughts guys? in the meantime it looks like im permanently banned on that server <_<

"#9001 - CVAR value failed range check"

What are you thoughts guys? in the meantime it looks like im permanently banned on that server

You being banned by a server admin is a problem to take up with that server admin. If your CVAR violation was indeed a bannable offense it could end up on the MBI.

"#9001 - CVAR value failed range check"

You are leaving out part of the violation......what CVAR was out of range?

Isn't this a forum to discuss sof2 cheat related things?

@rodeobob

It just said permanently banned by pb and the #9001 violation. I looked up what the 9001 violation was, just added it as reference :rolleyes:

Edited by Warrie

I only have what i posted. I understand a #9001 violation is too common and can mean anything?

I know if the admin banned me my post shouldn't be here. But as i said i got a message from PB and got perm banned.

I can enter the server but immediately get this message:

Server disconnected: You have been permanently banned from this Gameserver via PunkBuster ... Prior kick/ban

It doesnt look like an admin took part in here.