82.136.36.6:27961

-xZimboz-

I am the admin -xZz- Necromancer

got a demo here

Somekindamonster.dm_83

and two pbss

Somekindamonster1.png

Somekindamonster2.png

although I can't see anything on these myself.

Being as this is my first time, I would appreciate if someone who knew more could have a look at these and if it is a cheat then we can take it further.

I've got copies of the log files if they are needed.

TIA

Necromancer

Hey, thanks for poppin in. How about you update your profile and set yoour server up to stream here. We can always use an extra set of eyes in the fight against cheaters. By streaming to www.pbbans.com you will become part of an elite group of admins, who all share your common interest to keeping our servers as cheat free as possible. Hope to read your reply

Guest Necromancer

stymie

Thank for the reply, yeah would like to set up streaming and thats my next task once i've finished the web site, that is provided my host will allow it. You didn't happen to view the demo did you? I would really like to know what other admins think.

TIA

Necromancer

what mod is the demo recorded in ?? I am not an expert like others here, but I will take a look. Also you said "that is provided my host will allow it. " ??? Why would your server hosting company care what you did ??? Who is your server hosted through ??? Streaming a server is as easy as updating your profile, adding 4 lines to your pb config. What this does is sent you pbsvlogs "real time" to our repository which will update any violations to the ban list.

Guest Necromancer

The demo was recorded in etpro 3.1.0.

I've now updated my profile for streaming. I was under the impression that the streaming stuff required server side programs installed, my mistake, About to send off the pm for game admin access.

Thanks

Necromancer