AA 3 Multi-Streaming

Newboy37

Hello. I'm wondering if multi-streaming will be enabled for AA3 in the near future. I see you forward logs to CB, but i'm not a member of that community, I am at AoN, ACI, and AASA. I need a way to multi-stream if possible. Thanks!

UCON allows multiple connections.

So if log forwarding is not available for the community you want to stream to, just follow their streaming setup.

Then send this RCON command to your server :

pb_sv_uconadd 1 64.27.21.46 pbbanshub pbbanshub

If the other site you're trying to stream to does not use UCON, but Repository streaming (that is with the pbsvlog.cfg file)

Just use our default config files from the streaming setup guide.

Then overwrite the pbsvlog.cfg file on your server by the one given by the other streaming website.

I do know you had us able to forward logs, but if i use a repository i can only stream to one other instead of the multiples like AA2 servers. Any possibility of forwarding to others vis pbb?

I do know you had us able to forward logs, but if i use a repository i can only stream to one other instead of the multiples like AA2 servers. Any possibility of forwarding to others vis pbb?

You can stream to any or all of the following: PBBans, AON, GGC and any site that uses UCON streaming.

You can only stream to one of the following as they use the rep method: PsB, ACI, GV, etc.

So basically you can stream to a max of 16 sites using UCON and 1 with the rep.

We offer forwarding to a number of sites currently. Many of the current AA2 forwarders never asked us for an AA3 option.