Ban Appeals For Evenbalance Violations

DHGreeny

We are currently forwarding the open appeals to Evenbalance for them to check. There has been an accumulation of appeals since Evenbalance ceased its trouble-ticket support for unknown reasons a considerable time ago.

If you have a ban appeal

We can only forward the appeal once, and if Evenbalance reports a valid ban, there is nothing further we can do to help. Your appeal will be denied, and it's up to you where you go from there. At this time, there is no front end support from Evenbalance due to the aforementioned ceasing of Evenbalance answering trouble-tickets.

Please note: Global bans are issued and maintained by Evenbalance themselves. We have no control over global bans. Some of you may also have global bans attached to the violation.

If you have a Punkbuster ban and are considering appealing

We will still need you to open an Evenbalance trouble-ticket even though it won't get answered. This is because the ban appeal system still requires you to submit one. All you have to do is paste the ban information in the ticket so we can corroborate the appeal with the violation and GUID.

Completion of existing ban appeals

This is likely to be finished after several weeks. A reply will be posted upon completion.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Hi! Looks like I got a false positive ban like many others. I haven't played Battlefield 3 in over 10 years, and now I find that I can't connect to any of the servers.

This is my ticket to Evenbalance:
https://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/update_ticket.php?ticketnumber=EB3375001026999&password=97548dbaf9db835b8546640d6b7704

Edited by Rang3r

On 9/23/2023 at 2:15 PM, Rang3r said:

Hi! Looks like I got a false positive ban like many others. I haven't played Battlefield 3 in over 10 years, and now I find that I can't connect to any of the servers.

This is my ticket to Evenbalance:
https://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/update_ticket.php?ticketnumber=EB3375001026999&password=97548dbaf9db835b8546640d6b7704

You can only speak for yourself. However, you are not on our MBI (Master Ban Index) so we cannot do anything to help you. By the look of the ban message you received, you need to take it up with Anticheat Inc as they have banned you across all their streaming servers due to a GGC ban. You may still be able to play BF3 on servers that do not stream to anticheat inc.

Evenbalances troubleticket support stopped a long time ago so you will not get any joy with them. You have an Evenbalance global ban on BF4 (not on BF3) so the likelyhood of getting your account back for BF4 is practically 0. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm not going to sugarcoat it for you. This way you know the reality of your situation. Good luck with getting your BF3 account unbanned from ACI streaming servers.

16 hours ago, DHGreeny said:

You can only speak for yourself. However, you are not on our MBI (Master Ban Index) so we cannot do anything to help you. By the look of the ban message you received, you need to take it up with Anticheat Inc as they have banned you across all their streaming servers due to a GGC ban. You may still be able to play BF3 on servers that do not stream to anticheat inc.

Evenbalances troubleticket support stopped a long time ago so you will not get any joy with them. You have an Evenbalance global ban on BF4 (not on BF3) so the likelyhood of getting your account back for BF4 is practically 0. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm not going to sugarcoat it for you. This way you know the reality of your situation. Good luck with getting your BF3 account unbanned from ACI streaming servers.

Sadly. Thank you for info!

• Upvote 1

Hello! I have two computers, connected to the same router and both are logged in a single account, but i can play on only one of them.
I share the account with my friend.

Both of these computers are mine, but my second computer broke a long time ago. That computer played the game fine, with no GUID ban. Then i downloaded the game on the working computer, and get kicked out of servers for a GUID ban.

I've only some days after that fixed the pc that could join servers, but now i get a GUID ban on it too. After some time passed (2-3 months) the ban just dissapears and i can play on servers again, it appears the soon i play on the different pc and again goes away after some time.

I bought the game legally (from Origin) and didnt cheat.

The problem started a long time ago, in the middle of 2023, i didn't find any fix for it and playing on one computer is not an option.

https://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/update_ticket.php?ticketnumber=EB3663001028480&password=63ee22211c3154d542d80fa2cc0f57

The ID is in the notes, but here it is
PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'Torinatus' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 1d194111

Hi Torinatus,

A global ban unless appealed successfully should never go away. There may have been disconnections from Punkbuster for a short time allowing players who picked up a ban to play again temporarily. Every account has a GUID (Global Unique Identifier) and it doesn't matter which computer you play on as the GUID will be the same for that account. The ban is tied to that specific GUID.