Our Old Mod is retired

HellzFireClan

Our old mod for our cod4 server has been retired from gaming for some time and has not had contact with the clan in several months. He was the one that setup the pbbans account but left without giving us the information and we have not been able to get into contact with him. We recently reformated our cod4 server including a fresh install of the game on the box, and I have attempted to re-register the clan with pbbans so I can set up the streaming hub, but when I attempt submit the app it tells me the clan name is already in use. Is there any way that we can resolve this issue?

Thank You

={HF}=Falken{JCOS}

Yup, very simple. The clan-tag is for our admin-purposes only, so modify it slightly, by adding a character such as a . or - etc. Or, if you can provide us with the previous account number or leader's name on our forums, we could also change the leadership name, to give you control. Provide server IP/Port as well would be helpful in resolving the issue.

RW

Yup, very simple. The clan-tag is for our admin-purposes only, so modify it slightly, by adding a character such as a . or - etc. Or, if you can provide us with the previous account number or leader's name on our forums, we could also change the leadership name, to give you control. Provide server IP/Port as well would be helpful in resolving the issue.

RW

account number I do not have but the mod that set up the account was IvantheTerrible, and the IP is 207.210.252.237:28960

Server not found, or added yet. Looks like this is a simple application on your part, with a mildly altered tag, again, just for our admin-purposes. You can apply for streaming Here

Please take the time to read our Terms Of Service first, as this is a step most seem to miss, but very important. Thanks for your patience, hope to see you streaming soon. :)

RW