Stolen Account

tbagshake

Hello. I'm making this post on behalf of my friend with the guid : *GUID REMOVED*

His name is =NOC=Big-Papa. Starting around the 5th of September he started getting messages saying he's been banned from the server. We couldn't understand why. We thought maybe someone got his cd key and messed around in servers. Tonight an admin of a server informed us that he was on the MBI and kicked him. After looking up his GUID, I saw the ban. Me (=NOC=TBAG-[sHAKE]) and him are both PSA's for AON. He bought his game off of ebay (12/19/08) and never had a problem till now. Im assuming once you look up his guid you will see that his account was accessed from another ip. I saw quite a few name changes in that time as well.

Please let me know if you need further information.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Lucky_Fr4gg3r

I'm afraid there is nothing that can be done. The violation is valid. The ban was appealed and then denied by the previous owner.

You should never buy second-hand multiplayer games off Ebay as this happens quite often.

Same CD-key used to install = same GUID.

We were afraid that was the case.

If my friend were to buy another cod 4 game for the new cd key, would he still be banned from servers or linked? Or is it only the guid that's banned?

Thanks again.

We were afraid that was the case.

If my friend were to buy another cod 4 game for the new cd key, would he still be banned from servers or linked? Or is it only the guid that's banned?

Thanks again.

Only the GUID is banned. If he reinstalls his game with a new CD-key he will have a different GUID.