Server "wont" stream

shankk`

Hey, I have a server already streaming, We just purchased a new one last night, Im trying to get it to stream but when i use the java set up, it tells me punkbuster isnt enabled, How ever, I went in the server, did pb_plist and it is infact enabled, So basically, I dont know what to do.

Server is definitely running punkbuster. I connected to check, just in case it was an old version, which a lot of new servers end up with, depending on the host. I would recommend trying the automated tool again, and if it doesn't work, perhaps give the manual method he linked to a try. Make sure you're choosing the correct game, when using the automated tool, and that you're typing in everything correctly.

It's this server you're having issues with, correct?

64.120.22.204:28960

It's this server you're having issues with, correct?

64.120.22.204:28960

Yes, thats the server im having trouble with, I will recheck everything, and try the manual way aswell, thanks for the responses

[15:16:05] [@Pisi-Deff] !server 64.120.22.204:28960

[15:16:05] (@PBBansBot) Data last received 2 mins ago Call of Duty 4 Server is streaming via HUB.

[15:16:06] (@PBBansBot) PB Version Server: 1.754 | Client: 2.207 | Client A: 1407

[15:16:06] (@PBBansBot) MSI Link: http://www.pbbans.com/msi-server-64-120-22-204-28960.html

Well if it didn't work before... it sure does now :)

~

/*Pisi*/