Violation 70762

:TU: Ashton

Hi, I'm Ashton from clan :TU:, We've recently had 2 members banned by pb for multihack violation 70762. Is there any chance a admin could inform me of what kind of cheat the violation 70762 is please? seems very strange as so many people were banned in such a short time for the same violation?

I've done some research of my own, as im sure these guys don't cheat, they are genuine players and would never even think of cheating. Both Members use the same anti-virus, and ive now come across 2 other players from different clans that also use the same AV that also got banned for voilation 70762, could be the cause?

Both :TU: members have requested a ticket, and the matter is slowly getting dealt with, but they havent recieved a reply for some time.

Any feedback from a admin would be appreciated

Cheat/Hack Violations:

When PunkBuster detects a cheat or hack by repeated positive identification on a player's computer, a violation is raised. These violation numbers are 50000 and higher. Families of cheats are listed below. Resolution: Remove cheats and hacks from the computer.

(...)

#70000s - Multihack

EvenBalance staff need time to process the trouble tickets too. Bumping a ticket will send it back to the end of the queue. If they've submitted a ticket, then all they can do now is wait.