Need Help streaming our new 2142 server

sup375

i have don this before on oneof our old servers. we let that server go down and have started a new one several months later. i have since changed my email address and do not have access to it anymore. i cannot remember my login info for the old account. i have made a new account but cannot remember the steps to link my new account to our new server. any help would be much appreciated.

Just had a look at the team and it seems the website currently on it is out of date or not working. All streaming clans require a working website. Before we can go any further, do you have a new one which we can update your account with?

Streaming Applicant Requirements

we have made another website but it has not been up very long. www.dethklokclan.com our old clan was Section 8 Jesters. i had our old server under pbbans account SUP20766. our website still has fragments of the old clan on it. we are in the process of changing everything over.

The website doesn't have a member list and forum is basically empty. I have set you up on the old account with your new username however until the streaming requirements are met the account will remain locked.

Streaming Applicant Requirements

what other info do i need to give u? we have 10 members on the site and forums started. there are no min req for this listed on your page. we are a small clan and it will be some time before we are able to recruit more members. ok i see now that only reg'd members can view the member list. if u want to view our members then reg on our site.

Edited by sup375

Your member roster, whether it is there or not is not viewable to the public. This is a requirement I believe, and unless every post in the forums are restricted there is only one topic.

Also there is no server list that I can see. As Surfy said you'll have to make these changes if you want to stream PBBans.

• Upvote 2

A simple viewable roster or memberlist, server info and some activity in your forums is what we require. The only activity I see on there is the one with you moaning about us, its a start I suppose smile.gif May I suggest a simple forum post on your site with just the names of the members you've taken with you to the new clan?

I know it may seem awfully inconvenient to you however we do these checks for a reason, its not to be awkward or hinder you.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

ok we have several forum posts now and the member roster at the top of thepage will only allow reg'd users to view it. we have not been able to figure out how to change the options for that. so i made a forum on the member roster so anyone may view it. the other member tab is for the website and not for the actual clan only anyway. please tell me this is sufficient info to begin streaming. we are having serious issues with the international community of hackers on our game server. any help is greatly appreciated.

I've re-activated this account, added the server to it and made the website change for you. However server is not streaming so you'll have to run either the Automated webtool or the Not Streaming Fix.

Also to change the tags and name of your account make a request here

Any further problems, feel free to contact me.