Can i stream to pbbans but have my server locked?

DaSusPect

Hi all, new here and just applied to stream to PBBans. I'm working on to meet up with the requirements but the reason i want to stream is this:

My wife and i are playing BF2 in our own unranked server against bots. It's fun :) It's a locked server so we can have a go on our own.

Now we are playing the AIX2 mod and we thought that it would be fun to gain unlocks and ranks. To do that they (AIX) require our server to stream to PBBans or PunkBusted, both prefered: http://aixstatistics.com/index.html .

Now the question: Can we keep our server locked but still stream to PBBans?

I will ask them at AIX too if they requirement open server or not to use their rank system.

Thanks in advance.

Imre

Hi all, new here and just applied to stream to PBBans. I'm working on to meet up with the requirements but the reason i want to stream is this:

My wife and i are playing BF2 in our own unranked server against bots. It's fun :) It's a locked server so we can have a go on our own.

Now we are playing the AIX2 mod and we thought that it would be fun to gain unlocks and ranks. To do that they (AIX) require our server to stream to PBBans or PunkBusted, both prefered: http://aixstatistics.com/index.html .

Now the question: Can we keep our server locked but still stream to PBBans?

I will ask them at AIX too if they requirement open server or not to use their rank system.

Thanks in advance.

Imre

You can stream private servers, providing they are hosted at a recognizable data center, and not run off a third computer in your house. Providing you meet all the requirements in the ToS, there should be no issue.

Welcome to the PBBans forums. :)

RW