Clan Tag already in used

PBClaude2006

Hi,

I'm trying to set our server for streaming.

I'm at setting the team account and I got a message the the clan tag is already in use.

our tag is =VGQC=

Since the debut of the clan (6-8 months), I look at players with our tag, and never saw any opther player in any games.

First does it matter? Can I register with a tag like VGQC without changing our server and web site...

Or if this is not possible, can you tell me if it is an active clan - if I can contact them....

Thanks,

When it comes to a Team Account application, Clan Tags are considered first come first serve. A slight modification may be needed ( Example =VGQC=. ) to get the application submitted. It will not be necessary to completely change your Clan Tags to submit an application. Clans are asked to keep their Team Account updated if there is a drastic change in the Clan Tag.

When it comes to a Team Account application, Clan Tags are considered first come first serve. A slight modification may be needed ( Example =VGQC=. ) to get the application submitted. It will not be necessary to completely change your Clan Tags to submit an application. Clans are asked to keep their Team Account updated if there is a drastic change in the Clan Tag.

Thanks,

Will do