BC2 dedi server

patchesanook1956

hi guys,i used to have 2 cod 4 servers streaming but cancelled them.what i wanted to know is will my new BBC2 dediated server stream automaticaly or do i have to sign it up for streaming pb.thank you charles salser

hi guys,i used to have 2 cod 4 servers streaming but cancelled them.what i wanted to know is will my new BBC2 dediated server stream automaticaly or do i have to sign it up for streaming pb.thank you charles salser

Firstly you need to apply to stream.

http://www.pbbans.com/account_application.php

Then set up your server to stream.

Once you have done the first bit you will have access to the information on the forums to allow you to set up streaming :)

Edited by (FG) mastermc0

Firstly you need to apply to stream.

http://www.pbbans.com/account_application.php

Then set up your server to stream.

Once you have done the first bit you will have access to the information on the forums to allow you to set up streaming :)

thank you for the info you guys really stay on top of things.i am trying to run a anti-cheat clan and game and your help makes it easier,thanks again patchesanook(charles salser)

thank you for the info you guys really stay on top of things.i am trying to run a anti-cheat clan and game and your help makes it easier,thanks again patchesanook(charles salser)

i tried to go setup but it says you are already attached to account #8866.i had a trojen and had to format my hard drive and like a dummy i only saved info about account on drive.what do i need to do thank you patchesanook

i tried to go setup but it says you are already attached to account #8866.i had a trojen and had to format my hard drive and like a dummy i only saved info about account on drive.what do i need to do thank you patchesanook

Try resetting your password on try talking to the PBBans staff :)