Yet Another BFBC2 not Streaming

MikE3D

I've tried using the automated tool to write the cfgs, edited the PB cfg files manually and PB rcon using Guardian without any luck. Any PBBans Staff want to help?

I also have a ticket to my GSP to see if it is anything on their end.

69.31.130.153:19567

75.102.38.132:19567

75.102.38.20:19567

Thanks

First thing to check would be that punkbuster is enabled in your serveroptions.ini file.

Next thing to check would be that there is a pbucon.use file.

If this file is not present streaming will not work.

Edited by (FG) mastermc0

Things to check:

1. Make sure punkbuster is running. You can do this by sending a vars.punkBuster via console (See BC2 Guardian), or using the automated hub setup.

2. Make sure you are using the right IP and port for your server (on your team account). Enable client logging and join your server and you can retrieve from there: http://www.pbbans.com/info-center-clientlog.html

3. Make sure the settings did get written to the files. If you have access to the pbsv.cfg through a control panel with your provider, make sure the appropriate lines are added.

4. Check to see if a pbucon.use file was written.

Things to check:

1. Make sure punkbuster is running. You can do this by sending a vars.punkBuster via console (See BC2 Guardian), or using the automated hub setup.

2. Make sure you are using the right IP and port for your server (on your team account). Enable client logging and join your server and you can retrieve from there: http://www.pbbans.com/info-center-clientlog.html

3. Make sure the settings did get written to the files. If you have access to the pbsv.cfg through a control panel with your provider, make sure the appropriate lines are added.

4. Check to see if a pbucon.use file was written.

#2 helped me determine that I was using the wrong port. What's weird is GameTracker.com uses 19567 to query the server but I guess the join port is 10030. Thanks. I'm just awaiting the servers to be approved but I think that was it.