*hacks

ToTired

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm.... I reported couple of hacking sites with bc2 hacks directly to evenbalance via email and they were really grateful about the links and information what i send to them. They started to work with the hacks i pointed to them and now those hacks will get u busted. So maybe other guys want to do like i did and sent those hackersites directly to evenbalance.

The sites are known to us. :)

( Wouldn't you expect that from sites that can be googled this easily? :P )

We prefer not to have links to cheat sites on our forums ;)

If you want to report any cheats, you can use http://www.pbbans.com/submit_cheat.php

~

/*Pisi*/

Hmmm.... I reported couple of hacking sites with bc2 hacks directly to evenbalance via email and they were really grateful about the links and information what i send to them. They started to work with the hacks i pointed to them and now those hacks will get u busted. So maybe other guys want to do like i did and sent those hackersites directly to evenbalance.

it wouldn't hurt to submit them to both...

• 4 weeks later...

Yup, I did sent 27 emails containing hack files and hack sites to Evenbalance