//^8 for Black

pb_sv_taskempty

pb_sv_TaskDel 1

pb_sv_TaskDel 2

pb_sv_TaskDel 3

pb_sv_task 20 360 "say ^3blabla ^2blabla"

pb_sv_task 50 400 "say ^5blabla"

pb_sv_task 60 2500 "say ^1bla"

is hows up as "console: ^3blabla ^2blabla" first then the same text with my nickname

eg. "nickname: ^3blabla ^2blabla"

so i get this msg two times in my server, one from server console and one from me

the problem is , that when i go to other servers i say that stuff so all ppl can see it

the only way i found atm , is when i play on other server to temporary delete this cfg.

but basically its still annoying to see double posts of server msg's in the server

Edited by super920

I take it you're running this config locally from your own game install? It should be run from your server's pb folder with a pb_sv_load with no brackets and then it will only show as a console message. It will also then not show on other servers when you play on one not your own.

RW

I take it you're running this config locally from your own game install? It should be run from your server's pb folder with a pb_sv_load <config_name_here> with no brackets and then it will only show as a console message. It will also then not show on other servers when you play on one not your own.

RW

can u explain how to run it otherwise ? i just remade the exe file so server would start up automatically and created a server.cfg in the main folder

in pb folder i have only modified pbsv.cfg by putting exec auto.cfg which is my previous mention cfg

Ahh, I was referring to dedicated or rented servers. You're running a server off your local PC which may affect the outcome. I've never tried a spam.cfg from local-host before. It's the local-host issue that is likely causing your problem. Work-around would be to remove the config while gaming on other servers. Just slide it onto desktop and then back when you want to host again.

Ahh, I was referring to dedicated or rented servers. You're running a server off your local PC which may affect the outcome. I've never tried a spam.cfg from local-host before. It's the local-host issue that is likely causing your problem. Work-around would be to remove the config while gaming on other servers. Just slide it onto desktop and then back when you want to host again.

well thats what im doing atm :D