Punkbuster problems

Felandese

I join a server in BFBC2 and i don't get to even get out of the loading screen a box pops up and says "You have beeen kicked from the game. The reason is: Punkbuster kicked player 'Felandese' (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Server Communication Failure: PnkBstrA.exe. i've tried everything you guys have said in this topic but none of it has prevailed so if you can help me please do

You took my advice and started your own topic. That is a good thing. How-ever, you do need to provide some detail as well.

Operating system? Vista or Windows 7? Which version? Have you right-clicked and run in compatibility mode along with checking always run as administrator?

Have you allowed your firewall to allow both pnkbstra.exe and pnkbstrb.exe to pass through and connect?

Have you updated your punkbuster files with the pbsetup.exe? Also, is your game patched to the latest version?

We're here to help, for sure, but we will only be able to work with the information you provide. We can help better, and more often, if we have more details to work with.

RW

Operating system? Vista. Which version? i don't know how to find out, not very handy with computers. Have you right-clicked and run in compatibility mode along with checking always run as administrator? yes

Have you allowed your firewall to allow both pnkbstra.exe and pnkbstrb.exe to pass through and connect? yes

Have you updated your punkbuster files with the pbsetup.exe? Also, is your game patched to the latest version?

the pbsetup will only allow me to update my games, so yes i have updated BFBC2 but i can't update punkbuster with it

• 1 year later...

I join a server in BFBC2 and i don't get to even get out of the loading screen a box pops up and says "You have beeen kicked from the game. The reason is: Punkbuster kicked player 'Felandese' (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Server Communication Failure: PnkBstrA.exe. i've tried everything you guys have said in this topic but none of it has prevailed so if you can help me please do

i have the same problem guys....i have vista/patch 1.50 and the same problem.......how can i check if my firewall lets pnkbstra.exe and pnkbstrb.exe to access internet?will that help me play to any server???please heeeeelp :((((