How do I remove PB tags from cod4?

ANOMALY

So I have looked extensively for an answer to my problem, and I cannot find one. My problem is that I was in a different clan before, now I am in a new one. The clan I was in before had PB registered tags for cod4. My new clan does not. I am having a problem getting my old clan tags off of my PB. If anyone knows of a PB command I can enter to do it, that would be great. Or if someone knows the file I can edit to get rid of it. I have looked at my PB files, but being PB I'm not going around messing with stuff unless I know what it does.

Open up your CoD4 PB folder and look for a file called regname.dat, just delete that file from your PB folder and you be good to go.

• Upvote 1

Open up your CoD4 PB folder and look for a file called regname.dat, just delete that file from your PB folder and you be good to go.

Worked like a charm. It was the PB folder under USER, not the program files for cod4, which is where I was looking. Yes, way to feel like a noob again, lol. Much thanks Nick!