Question about app for streaming

KNIGHT

I wanted to submit a application for my server to be streamed to here. However I noticed that there are clan question. I do have a clan but it only 3 of us. Can I still get approved with that. I may be mistaken but I think I read some were that I must have 4 members. Anyway I just wanted to insure that we can play on a cheat free server. Thnxs

Edited by KNIGHT

Websites MUST be populated. Creating a quick free website with 2 members and throwing together the information required does not constitute a populated website. We are looking for signs of longevity and need to see some activity from the team members.

You're probably going to want a few more members. AFAIK there isn't a specified minimum member requirement... I think it just needs to be a positive representation of a clan or team and determination to keep things going showing signs of activity.

You can also download the ban lists from: http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php before you have an approved application.

That'll help you keep servers clean from "known" hackers. Although for full protection you'd want the active cheat checks and full access to PBBans resources.

If you do download ban lists just remember to keep them relatively up to date, i.e. to benefit from new bans, and the removal of listed bans which have been determined false positives.

Click here and view the account application procedures and pay special attention to the website information area:

http://www.pbbans.com/account_application.php

As long as you can satisfy those rules accordingly, you should not have a problem.