Green Gun Cheat Any Ideas

bmo37

Posted Image

Does anyone know if this is a cheat, his gun seems to be a bright green and so doesn't his teammates if you zoom in on the picture, i have 2 more ss but they only show the gun being green

I'd say it's just a skin but for sure a definate advantage & we all know what advantage over another player means.....

P.S, Thats blue not green :P

I'd say it's just a skin but for sure a definate advantage & we all know what advantage over another player means.....

P.S,  Thats blue not green  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

just wasn't sure because some guys told me that there are cheats out there that makes the guns visible through walls giving you a wallhack effect, and when scrimming these guys just didn't feel right cause they always seemed to jump out at the right times.

also if it means anything the server were using is a pure one using the lastest osp 1.04h,

actually probably more of teal, thanks for the response

Posted Image

Edited by bmo37

This skin is an advantage on dark maps. The gun hack you are talking about....the guns are a bright neon color and shows through walls.

This skin is an advantage on dark maps.  The gun hack you are talking about....the guns are a bright neon color and shows through walls.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

alright cool thanks for the info, so as far as cheats go this isn't considered one thats bannable but is a clear advantage and won't fly when used in actual matches if i understand what your saying.

If a server admin tried to add that to the MBI....the answer would be no.....but if it was on my server....I would do a local ban. The catch to it is if the guns show through the walls.....then it is eligible for the MBI.

Also, I did a check on your website...and didn't see you listed on the roster. ;)

If a server admin tried to add that to the Master Ban Index (MBI)....the answer would be no.....but if it was on my server....I would do a local ban.  The catch to it is if the guns show through the walls.....then it is eligible for the Master Ban Index (MBI).

Also, I did a check on your website...and didn't see you listed on the roster. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have a few names major, major general, major penis, and swampass

Spit personality  <_<  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sorry for the late response took a break for awhile, as far as the names go, major general was what my little brother used so i just kept it, than people in my clan started calling me major penis so that stuck for awhile and finally it went to swampass for no particular reason. Also im clean never cheated or had more than one guid, or cdkey so im not trying to hide my identity or aynthing like that just need a little change now and than. :ph34r:

Edited by bmo37

sorry for the late response took a break for  awhile, as far as the names go, major general was what my little brother used so i just kept it, than people in my clan started calling me major penis so that stuck for awhile and finally it went to swampass for no particular reason. Also im clean never cheated or had more than one guid, or cdkey so im not trying to hide my identity or aynthing like that just need a little change now and than.  :ph34r:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heh no1 accused you anyway, but now you got me wondering.... :o J/K