We stream but dont catch anything

Tr3ViruS

We are streaming to our server since the beginning of May.....within the first 2 days we caught 2 hackers and everything was fine......but since that day we never caught any hacker !!!! And to be honest i kicked a few were everyone was able to see that he uses hacks (like 32 kills in the 1st minute :-P). Sometimes i saw that the guys i kicked were caught one day later on annother server and thats whats strange...why dont they get kicked on our server?. It says we are streaming but im not sure about that.If anyone knows what could cause those problems would be great. Server IP is 81.19.214.110:19567

My Xfire is tr3virus

Cheers Tr3_

1) Why not get the dude handling the streaming (aseasyas) to add you to the team account? :D

2) Are you using the latest MD5 checks?

3) Once he adds you (if he does) to the team and you get SGA status, read: http://www.pbbans.com/forums/-t116517.html & other threads in the SGA subforums. Lots of related threads around...

~

/*Pisi*/

• Upvote 1

To answer your question as to why they don't get caught on your server, there are a couple reasons.

1. EB does silent detections, ie when they get a hack, they wait until most people using it are detected and then issue bans.

2. Some cheats have not been leaked EB to have detections created for them.

How can the streaming admin add me too a team account? i cant fill out application. I have a forums accout and if i fill out an application it says....Username is in use and Clantag is in use. I really appriciate your help guys thx!!!

How can the streaming admin add me too a team account? i cant fill out application. I have a forums accout and if i fill out an application it says....Username is in use and Clantag is in use. I really appriciate your help guys thx!!!

they will have to go to http://account.pbbans.com/user.php and click on add user