Hacker server

warspot

Hello everyone.

I'm an admin server game call of duty 4 public and I have a problem a hacker can control the server every day changes the server name kika Bane and closes the server etc.. all players are disappearing from the server because every day the same thing happens already changed all the passwords for access to FTP Rcon TcAdmin he always manages to get in, I have done some research to figure out how you do it or any errors I have in some place where he found nothing but not between.

If I can help thank you

If he is getting in to your FTP, then either:

1. Someone you gave the info to, gave it to the hacker
  2. you use easy passwords
  3. I would notify your host and tell them the hacker is gaining access to your FTP.

Hello,

Thanks for your help.

Yes this all with passwords that are impossible to find, only I have access to FTP has changed all the passwords again.

I've already received help from a friend in which he gave me some tips to change the command line that was there that they got the hacker servers, I've done I'll wait to see if it really over the problems.

Thanks

4. Your local system security is compromised (RAT/Keylogger etc).

Hello,

Thanks for your help.

Yes this all with passwords that are impossible to find, only I have access to FTP has changed all the passwords again.

I've already received help from a friend in which he gave me some tips to change the command line that was there that they got the hacker servers, I've done I'll wait to see if it really over the problems.

Thanks

see item 4 above....