Pb screenshot stored on wrong server

Poebelpus

Lo!

Is it possible that 2 pb screenshots requested and taken on a first server is for some reason "delayed" or something, and then stored on the server they go to immidiatly after?

I thought it was the other way around: That it can happen that pb screenshots requested on a first server sometimes dont get taken before after serverchange, but that these screenshots still gets stored on the first server who requested it?

What is correct here?

And if the first explanation with 2 "delayed" screenshot from the previous server being stored on the new one is impossible, could it be some sort of pb blocker activated when cheats are in use and sending the server the last taken clean pb ss?

Thx in advance for all help on this matter. :)

Yes, its possible - Sometimes we see pbss requested from one server, but appear on a different server. Not sure 'which way round' causes this effect, but I'm fairly sure the Client always sends the SS back to the server they are currently on.

• 3 weeks later...

From what I understand if ServerA requests a screenshot from someone but then the player connects to ServerB before the screenshot is sent to ServerA then the screenshot gets sent to ServerB instead and it will contain text info of ServerA such as server name, etc.

From what I understand if ServerA requests a screenshot from someone but then the player connects to ServerB before the screenshot is sent to ServerA then the screenshot gets sent to ServerB instead and it will contain text info of ServerA such as server name, etc.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed. As I have Seen these ss in our logs.

complete with ServerA's info.

I Send em back home to ServerA with a note.

Me being Server B........ lol

DL

Yes it's a common problem or not depending on how you view it. I regularly get SS from other servers. PB requests a ss from a player who is leaving a server, the ss gets processed and redirected back to the server the player is currently playing on. No big deal really.

• 2 weeks later...