FYI Website Issue?

Bob369963

Fairly new and this is my first forum post here, but did not see any posts about it and thought it was important. I noticed that sometime today the colors of the yellow bans has changed to pink. Also that all pink bans go to the old yellow ban link. Found this out by having to look up a player earlier who had priors and is a known cheat, but then I clicked on the link for the pink ban and it took me to the old link that was with the yellow bans saying an invalid GUID. Just giving you a heads up. Possible CSS error on the site?

This person I looked up last week and the ban was a yellow color.

pbbansmasterplayerindex.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is what the site shows / says after I clicked on a ban that was yellow last week

Currently using the latest Firefox browser. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Edit: Sorry the pictures are reversed.

Edited by Bob369963

This person, who I am sure many of you are familiar with, shows the same message when following the link on the ban. For instance this ban used to link through to an aimbot ban. Now it links through to the bad GUID.

This is what I see when I click on the link to the banned GUID.

Based on your response, I think the probable explanation is the temporary removal of an AC site from our EBL which means none of their bans are enforced via the EBL flags on the hub, nor is their ban data displayed on the MPi (which would explain the colour change if they were enforcing a ban on said GUID).

As for the invalid GUID, it's likely that said site was enforcing a ban over the invalid GUID.