Wrong Team streaming my BFBC2 Clan server

TheInsanesClan

Hi all!

My clan recently add PBBans streaming on our BFBC2 servers (6 at total). But, when I want add a server on team profile, an alert appear saying: (This server as already streaming).

If anyone search this server (64.187.123.169:19567) appears an old info, or the Manager of team =eBR= not updated account on PBBans profile. Probably my clan /=T.I=/ a.k.a. The Insanes order the "same"server on LeetServers hosts, and now we have this problem.

I don't know who is the manager "Team Elite-BR (10507)", and how I can say to his person to change the server profile. Any help from staff? :unsure:

Thx a lot for your attention

Cya!

64.187.123.169:19567 Has been removed from that team now as the server is branded with your details, you should be able to add the server to your own team now.

Thankz Surfy for fast reply :rolleyes: now I like much more be a PBBans user :D Updating server info on account... added and w8 on queue... yupi!

Edited by vavabadboy

200.203.112.219:19567 who is your server provider for that or is it a typo as its not the one listed above? I've just noticed you're trying to add that to the account.

sorry, I set a wrong IP when trying setup the real server. :P I was searching this IP whois [player from our servers] and copy to clipboard. Ctrl + V fails. :D

No problem :)

Account now looks like this:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Server List

---------------------------------------------------------------

BFBC2 - 204.10.109.100:19567 (Streaming)

BFBC2 - 64.187.123.162:19577 (Streaming)

BFBC2 - 64.187.123.164:19567 (Streaming)

BFBC2 - 64.187.123.165:19567 (Streaming)

BFBC2 - 64.187.123.169:19567 (Streaming)

BFBC2 - 64.187.123.171:19567 (Streaming)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi ppl and PB Staff!

I don't know if is correct, but today my clan got a dedicated server with new gameservers and IP's. To update the streaming, I delete all old servers from the list and add those new servers. Is it ok? I think now just wait to some Admin aprove the streaming, right? If have anything wrong, help me. :unsure:

Thankz for attention

Cya!

Edit; Streaming works fine! Thx Staff for fast reply! :D I love PBBans 4ever! :P

Edited by vavabadboy