Server was shut down and reactivated, but doesnt stream?

Vindal

Hi there,

my server 92.48.91.200:28960 was streaming 'til a couple of days ago where it expired. Today i have then paid for the server again and it has been reactivated, but it has ceased to stream to PBBans, and i can't seem to get it to stream again.

Furthermore, it says "team is not streaming" (or something like that)

Any ideas?

Hi there,

my server 92.48.91.200:28960 was streaming 'til a couple of days ago where it expired. Today i have then paid for the server again and it has been reactivated, but it has ceased to stream to PBBans, and i can't seem to get it to stream again.

Any ideas?

If your server is showing as not streaming and you know it is setup to stream, send the following command to the server: pb_sv_ver

This happens when the pb task pb_sv_task 0 7200 pb_sv_ver isn't setup correctly and the server is empty for more then 3 hours.

Hi there,

Any ideas?

RESULTS

for 92.48.91.200:28960 on 2011-01-28 16:02:43

Master

Server

Position FAIL The Activision master server is not responding. It may be overloaded, or offline. Try again later.

masterpos = -1 / 0

Server Name FAIL Your server's name is too long. The server browser will display up to 24 characters, and color codes are counted. For example , ^7 is counted as one character. Shorten your server name for accurate exposure.

sv_hostname = in^52^6i^7tion ^1| ^7Lin^1X^7Hosting.co.uk [35]

Version FAIL Your server is not up to date. The latest version is 1.7.

shortversion = 1.5

Punkbuster PASS Your server is using the Punkbuster anti-cheat system by Evenbalance.

sv_punkbuster = 1

Max Rate PASS Your sv_maxrate is properly set. Values of 0 and 25000 are identical, and anything in between is not ideal for dedicated connections. Servers hosted from broadband/dialup connections should set this to something lower than 25000.

sv_maxrate = 25000

Ranked WARN Your server is listed as being modded. You may be aware of this, and it does not necessarily mean anything is wrong. However, your server will not use the global ranking system included with Call of Duty 4.

mod = 1

Pure PASS Your server has the pure setting enabled. This prevents players from being able to use whatever modifications they want. This setting will not prevent people from using cheat software.

sv_pure = 1

Password WARN Your server has a password set. Only the players that know what the password is will be able to join

pswrd = 1

1.5? why not 1.7?

that is a problem, right there

Edited by HSMagnet