Found a new hacker

kingoftheelves

Hay guys i found a hacker on the * server on 2142 and his name is * and when he was body camping i did the same to protect my self so then he started abusing his admin and body"raping" me so that as soon as i get revived i die so at end of liek 10 minutes he had like 100 points and he also never misses. Proof of this is his bf 2142 stats *sure* so there you go im not asking u to go out and find him just asking if u can monitor him the server is totally out of control i think he owns it his ping on the server(internet connection, lower the better) was 4 and mine was womething liek 300 so i think its running in his computer

Unless the server is streaming to us, there is nothing we can do. Even if it is streaming to us, the only evidence that we would accept from a BF2142 server is MD5 catches, Evenbalance violations or PB screen shots.

We have strict requirements on what types of evidence we accept in order to add someone to our MBi. These types are:

- MD5 Violation(s);

- CVAR Violation(s);

- Generic Bind Scan Violation(s);

- EvenBalance/PunkBuster Violation(s);

- Demo Evidence; and

- PunkBuster Screenshot Evidence.

Xfire/FRAPS videos or statistics profiles are not verifiable and can be manipulated - we simply can not verify their integrity, therefore we just don't consider it evidence worth the time of administering. Also we only accept evidence from servers which stream to us.

-- I'm going to let SuperTaz have that :ninja: because I'm usually the fast one :P... and he so just edited it to add more :o