possible ban for not liking a person?

dlcoates1

ok so im having a problem with a clan i used to be in. the =G4L= clan. one of the members named Phatkat1 doesnt seem to like me. since i was kicked i applied to just be a forum member and not an actual member of the clan as i know once kicked i cant re apply. he says if i go in a server he will ban me from it because he doesnt like me and thinks im an asshat. i have never broken forum rules, never broken sever rules, and if you scan me in game nick dlcoates1 (i use that nick for everything) you will also see that i never hack or cheat or glitch. now if he does ban me (and hes not a head admin hes just a member with admin rights) is there a way to take off that ban as it is not a valid reason to ban someone just because you dont like them? i am also attacking a picture showing why he is banning me. if you like, i can also attach the whole topic as well. also if you register on our site you can see the full topic as well at this link.

http://www.gamers-4-life.com/SMF2/index.php?topic=212.30

post-166087-0-82334400-1299124684_thumb.jpg

I can't see that picture but I always believe their are two sides to every story.

If it's his server then their's not much you can do.

If he's banning for that reason and it was me in this position I wouldn't want to bother with that clan again.

What were you kicked from the clan for?

I can't see that picture but I always believe their are two sides to every story.

If it's his server then their's not much you can do.

If he's banning for that reason and it was me in this position I wouldn't want to bother with that clan again.

What were you kicked from the clan for?

a head admin was banned from the clan and i was gone at the time this happend. so i went on vent to ask him what happened and at the same time i was on another vent channel and were talking to the other head admin who he had the issue with. the head admin from that channel heard the head admin who was banned in the other channel talking to someone else who was in the channel with him. so he thought i was letting the admin who was banned in on the conversations and i was then kicked from the clan.

oh and it is not his server, he just has admin right on that server.

The ban he's planning to do, per se, is a local ban, meaning it'll only apply to their servers only and no one elses. While it won't be added to the Master Ban Index, PBBans has no control over how admins decide to ban people from their own servers for whatever reason.

I agree with Renegade, imo you should probably just find another clan before drama ensues.

Sorry, but this is not the place for arguments with clans. It needs to be taken up with them on their forums.

That being said, they are free to kick and ban from their servers as they please since they rent them. Nothing you can do about it. The ban will only be for the servers that are run by them.

• Upvote 1