Steaming admin Group

michaelhmfc

Hi guys, i have been accepted for streaming admin and was wondering how long till i am placed in this group.

also i have applied for my 4 server to stream via my AccCP but its only showing 3, when trying to add the missing one it says "server already streaming" but its not on the list pending admin approval?

Im new to pbbans so sorry in advance if this is procedure

Michael

hi when trying to do step 3 when i click "overview" i get this error so

You currently do not have access to this area

You must be logged into our forums and have a forum status of Streaming Game Admin status or higher

If you have just started or resumed streaming your forum status will be automaticly updated within the next few hours.

i will try again in a few hours and let you know,

thanks for the quick response

Edited by michaelhmfc

after checking the server that said "server already streaming" i seems someone else is streaming this server.

Server Hub connection is deactivatedServer IP92.48.91.90:1024 rssfeed.gif xmlfeed.gifGameCall of Duty 4TagVi'Ze|DescriptionVisualiZeGaming 24/7 CRASHServer OwnerVisualize Gaming (10795)

You need to fix streaming on this server: http://www.pbbans.com/msi-server-85-234-136-183-2304.html the other two are streaming.

I've manually done a permissions check on your account and you should be able to access the MCi.

As for 92.48.91.90:1024 it appears to be labelled AeG, if this is your server you'll need to update it's server name to reflect such (then let us know and we'll transfer ownership).

You need to fix streaming on this server: http://www.pbbans.com/msi-server-85-234-136-183-2304.html the other two are streaming.

I've manually done a permissions check on your account and you should be able to access the MCi.

As for 92.48.91.90:1024 it appears to be labelled AeG, if this is your server you'll need to update it's server name to reflect such (then let us know and we'll transfer ownership).

How do i fix streaming on the server? (im noob :P )

I have changed the names of the server in the svr.cfg so could now be called Combat Warriors Mod Server

yeah finally just need my last server streaming now lol, ill add another clan leader from my clan to my account and he can have a look :P

Thank you very much for your help

Hiya, sorry mate im a right pain in the neck but is there away i could add deniel3009 id number 140521 to my account, he was a streaming admin but had deleted his streaming server.

I've tried to add him myself but it said "ERROR: User already exists in account system"