Banned from specific server

Dingman

Hey ya'lls.

I've been playing BF1942 for quite a long time, and lately alot on the SAS Desert Combat Lost Village server.

This evening, I attempted to join and got the message that I was permanetly banned by punkbuster.

How do I go about finding the cause for the ban and then who to appeal to? I started reading the PB BB and looking for the FAQ but I'm a little tired, I thought it might be faster (easier) to just ask here.

thanks in advance.

That is a novel thought :blink: (I understand that this is probably common knowledge among BF vets, but I'm just an average guy. Cut me a little slack). Is there a way to determine who the admin for the server is without actually joining the server? I looked in the game list but didn't see that info.

I spend too much time playing anyway, it's not that big of a deal. But thanks for the suggestion anyway. :)

I did the internet search before I even posted here for the name of the server and I did get the SAS clan website but it says there to not email them about bans on that server but they dont' give info on who to contact.

Edited by Dingman

it says there to not email them about bans on that server but they dont' give info on who to contact.

Because they dont want emails about bans, Hense no contact info. If your just banned on 1 server then if i were you i'd just forget about that server and go to another one.

Yeah, I can do that. I just like the server, low ping, lotsa people to kill, nice group of regulars. It does seem a bit odd that a person can be banned "with no recourse to the law" (as roger waters once sang).

I'll get a friend to logon under his disc and at least let people know why I'm not there anymore. Some of them sorta felt like friends. :(

Well, thanks anyway.

EDIT: well, I've been unbanned already. I should have just kept my mouth shut for a few days till things straightened out. Thanks for the replies.

QUOTE (Dingman-->
QUOTE (Ace @ Sep 15 2005, 10:01 AM

[quote=Dingman)

it says there to not email them about bans on that server but they dont' give info on who to contact.

Because they dont want emails about bans, Hense no contact info. If your just banned on 1 server then if i were you i'd just forget about that server and go to another one.

[right)

Edited by Dingman