please help

kevin86

Hello, Im banned from whom I disagree, I would like to clarify this matter. I got it long ago but only now beginning to play cod again and I hope that you will help me. My first question is: on what basis you seem to bans? Second, what can I do to prove to you that I do not use any supplemental programs? Third, why do not you check reports from some administrators and does not verify them? I got banned because I got to the root of ego and excess of its ability to pay for it now, and thrown ban cash for the game

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-93c1825a-vb107336.html

Someone from Ireland use the key and cheated with it, resulting in the GUID being banned. The ban is valid and will not be removed. You will need to buy a new game to be able to play on PBBnas streaming servers or servers that dont use our public ban list.

Buy the game from a trusted game retailer and not off of Ebay or similar sites.

omg xD half of the nicknames not my xD I do not know of how they have the CD-key, Im not banned for its hacks hahaha, I can link you with images that come off the disc orginal I got home, I lovingly paid for someone else