All at PBBANS

~>GFP<~Murderur

Ive been a game admin here at pbbans for some time now learning as I go. I have seen many changes in the site over the year + Ive been aboard and after the update today I decided to really truley look around and check other areas of the site out, not just the area of the game I play; and I must say that Bob, Maydax, Dental, Dep, Stymie, Volfin, Dead One, Ace, EvenBalance and all the other major contributors have done a great job with the site and upkeep of the site. All these guys have families and career's to attend to and still manage to provide a place where people can meet togeather to promote and encourage fair game play for all that play online games supported by punkbuster. Maydax I cannot believe the MPI3, Ive used it a lot since it came out but I decided to look into it a little deeper and I must say GREAT Work man.... The fuctionality is awsome.

Well enough brown nosin for me... I just wanted to say good job and much appreciation and thanks to all those that contribute in their own way. Great job for much overlooked and seemingly unrecognized efforts.

Excellant Post!! ~>GFP<~Murderur !!!!

Yas Hit The Nail Rite On the Head!!

I know that with me being Leader/admin a long time, has taken a toll on My Life.

alot has been moved to the back of me life, just to be with friends and seein em happy.

we in this gamin world, cant begin to thx all the Great Folks over here, and at EvenBalance

fer bustin ass and doin what they do. just so we can play a game.

me Hat's off to All Of Yas!!

Too Bad Like most things in life, it getts taken Granted Fer..

Thx All!

I want to echo all the comments above.

We admins do spend alot of time on just maint. of our servers. I can't count the times my wife has asked if I was going to marry my computer :huh:

With the staff at PBBans doing such a great job and providing us with the PBBans Admin Tool (PAT) tools it has made a great time savings for me not to have to argue with my members about who's cheating and who isn't.

A big Thank You is in order to the entire staff here at PBBans,

Congratulations on doing such a wonderful job!

:wub:

it has come alone way !! from the 'proposal' to now :o truly impressive.

Too see what was wanted, become a web interface for all admins to share information.

I will add to the list of props... CJ, and Hoot :bigwink:

Excellent

:wub:

it has come alone way !! from the 'proposal' to now :o truly impressive.

Too see what was wanted, become a web interface for all admins to share information.

I will add to the list of props... CJ, and Hoot :bigwink:

Excellent

Agree, this site is like home away from home.

I'll never understand how a topic/thread intended to be positive and moral uplifting can turn into something quit the opposite. Thank God for the private section of the forums.