Cheater SS

Architect

It will only be added if your server is streaming. I see you've only just registered and want to stream so wait for a PM from an admin and they'll help you get set for streaming :)

Yeah it is :blink:

i have it in png aswell i just wasnt sure i could show it in the png format so i saved a copy as a jpg.

let me try png format

Posted Image

Ahh there we go it does work :)

Good, For future reference always post the original .png :)

Yeah no worries, im kinda new to all this forum stuff some im not sure what type of images can be shown or not. Anyhow when my server is streaming will i get new pbsv files and stuff its just the ones on the server at the moment are custom made and i dont know if they are any good or not.

Once your account is validated to a higher level.....you will be able to see a lot more of the forum area and the answer to your questions are in those hidden forum areas.

Once your account is validated to a higher level.....you will be able to see a lot more of the forum area and the answer to your questions are in those hidden forum areas.

Ahh ok then thanks ill be waiting lol :P

And I note that that's our old server IP too. It's a pity the host didn't just leave pb the way it was setup, cos it was already streaming here. :)

Edited by RoninUK

And I note that that's our old server IP too. It's a pity the host didn't just leave pb the way it was setup, cos it was already streaming here. :)

Yes i did hear that our server did used to belong to another clan we had a few people from your clan say so a few weeks ago. If only they could of let it streaming eh lol. I set up PB with my eyes closed to god knows what kinda of cheaters are getting through because im catching them all the time by looking SS :huh:

Yes i did hear that our server did used to belong to another clan we had a few people from your clan say so a few weeks ago. If only they could of let it streaming eh lol. I set up PB with my eyes closed to god knows what kinda of cheaters are getting through because im catching them all the time by looking SS :huh:

You're welcome to a copy of our pbsv.cfg, if that'll help.

Get streaming, mate. It's the way to go. :)

You're welcome to a copy of our pbsv.cfg, if that'll help.

Get streaming, mate. It's the way to go. :)

Yes im hoping to get streaming all set up just waiting to for information on how i can set it up as i filled in an application.

I did make a pbsv.cfg maybe u could have a look at it or something for me?

Yes im hoping to get streaming all set up just waiting to for information on how i can set it up as i filled in an application.

I did make a pbsv.cfg maybe u could have a look at it or something for me?

I'll email you a copy of our's.

Map glitching... you just get a boost and jump over a wall for that. Not very keen on that map for all the camping it produces.

Dude look a lil deeper and check out the model hack of the guy standing on the box.

Dude look a lil deeper and check out the model hack of the guy standing on the box.

I don't know...that's kinda iffy. Cuz he is in a spot that you can see through walls on that map. It's very suspicious. I would say he's WH'ing but that is a very glitchy map.

I don't know...that's kinda iffy. Cuz he is in a spot that you can see through walls on that map. It's very suspicious. I would say he's WH'ing but that is a very glitchy map.

I do agree with you about that being a very glitchy map but i did notice that w/h it looks like thats being used. Though i would ask for your opinon thanks :)