pb bans and pro mod servers

Sabrewulv

Hi our squad has been thinking of starting a pro mod server on this ip 69.28.221.81:28961 (Already streaming this server here) I have been told that punkbuster can be run on pro mod servers can anyone confirm this for me please?

Just wanted to make sure that we can stream the server to pb bans before I go and get it set up.

Thanks in advance.

The only thing to note with running promod is that some competitive individuals like to tweak r_drawdecals.

I believe our configs by default require r_drawdecals 1 and kicks for r_drawdecals 0 - which can usually result in the other team getting pissed off when they're team members start getting kicked; either decide on informing people in advance that decals must be enabled or tweak the configs to allow 0.

A friendly squad of ours runs a pro mod server so ill check with them what way they have the configuration file set up. As far as i'm aware they are streaming their server to pb bans.

I believe our configs by default require r_drawdecals 1 and kicks for r_drawdecals 0

I'm assuming this command can be added to the server.cfg file?

Change any instance of pb_sv_cvar r_drawDecals IN 1 in your MCi config files (usually pbsv.cfg) to pb_sv_cvar r_drawDecals IN 0 1 and then restart PunkBuster: pb_sv_restart

MCi: http://www.pbbans.com/master-config-index.html

CVAR/MD5 Info: http://www.pbbans.com/info-center-cvarmd5guide.html

You can test whether it kicks you by entering *r_drawdecals 0 into the console line (activated by ~ usually)

* is either a / slash or \ slash - can't remember which, should be obvious when you try it.