I really need ya'lls professional opinion

BELL

I took this demo the other night after a couple of admins were saying he was hacking under admin. I got suspicius too when I teleported and basically had my head taken off with one shot as soon as I appeared. Those who were there believe he was hacking, those who weren't who viewed the demo want to argue maybe he isn't. To me it's almost obvious, but I want to be sure. This demo was taken on my machine which is running on dial-up which may or may not make a difference. With our leader out of town I'm second in command so I wanted to see what you guys thought before I took action. It would make me feel better.

Thanks for your time in advance!

---->DEMO<-----

Eventhough the demo is in 3rd person (next time record in 1st press your 'use' key) yeah it's an obvious aimbot, Ban him from your server. Also you should seriously think about setting up your server to stream here.

Bell, I upgraded your account to Game Admin status. I wanted to view the demo myself, but did not have the map. Could you post a link for it here? Also, how in the world are you playing using dial-up :blink:

Here's a link to download the map --> Falcon

Thanks for letting me know Ace, that was the first time I've ever ran a demo on a suspected hacker so I really was not all that familiar with it. While we'd love to be able to stream to you guys it just isn't an option right now with several of us on dial-up. That may change soon in the future though, 2 years and no broadband in my area is giving us thoughts of moving closer to the city, lol. We have a scrim server though and may decide to stream that one when we get back into league in the winter.

I've been playing this game on 56k for 2 years now so I'm pretty used to it. Started out in a 56k clan actually, but I moved on once I was able to compete with those on high speed. It's not as bad as some may think, depends alot on your machine and finding a good ISP with the best ping. I bottom out 170/180 in our server on a good day. :)

Bell,

Streaming doesn't add any strain on your server as far as lag is concerned. It only sends small packets of text information out via PB to our repository server.

100% using a multihack. He was seen several times aiming through the walls...and even shot at one player that was on the other side of the wall. Aimbot use was obvious as well.

I did some checking on this player. We have 2 SoF2 GUIDs for this player....one of which picked up on the player having a Taurine hack. He also was caught by PB using a multihack in Enemy Territory. Needless to say....he is a tard and should be banned.

We did try to stream recently. Our old server provider, VGS, was trying to get all his servers streaming but we ultimately had to stop. Not sure what the problem was exactly, but there was a bag lag issue. I know that having auto screenshots on or the MD5 constantly scanning is very crippling to the ping-impaired which is why there's only a handful of servers we can play on and why we can't play in league matches.

But we do have the MD5 running but not scanning all of the time and it has caught many hacks when they were activated. We also have aliasfinder which has also been a big help.

100% using a multihack. He was seen several times aiming through the walls...and even shot at one player that was on the other side of the wall. Aimbot use was obvious as well.

I did some checking on this player. We have 2 SoF2 GUIDs for this player....one of which picked up on the player having a Taurine hack. He also was caught by PB using a multihack in Enemy Territory. Needless to say....he is a tard and should be banned.

LOL! I stepped away for a few minutes and you beat me back. Well that's good he's already been caught. Had our clan leader been home with aliasfinder on we probably would've caught that. He's definately banned and I'm going to pass his info on. I've seen it before but never on our server. We all also know how it feels to be falsely accused so now I feel a little better.

Thanks so much guys!

VOD}RodeoBob(BM) Posted Yesterday, 04:08 PM

Bell,

Streaming doesn't add any strain on your server as far as lag is concerned. It only sends small packets of text information out via PB to our repository server.

:concur: That is very true, I tell you what If you have MSN add me to it and I will set your serevrs up to stream Lag FREE. We can omitt the auto screenshot function of pb for it is not a requirement to stream.

I promise I will work with you until we find a configuration that allows your players to play on as if nothing was done at all.

[email protected]

MY TS: 67.18.227.42:8769

Cant hurt to try will only hurt if you dont and and could have.....