Permanent ban?

QWERTYAZI

Hi,

I try to play BF2 like I used to before (didn't change any setting). So I created a new account since I forgot the details of the previous one. I get a "pubnkbuster permanent ban issued" message. Any idea why?

(I am not familiar with the whole punkbuster idea...)

Thanks a lot in advance

PS : it says something like GUID 7c7b49f8 and my id is Aziellakos

Hi,

I try to play BF2 like I used to before (didn't change any setting). So I created a new account since I forgot the details of the previous one. I get a "pubnkbuster permanent ban issued" message. Any idea why?

(I am not familiar with the whole punkbuster idea...)

Thanks a lot in advance

PS : it says something like GUID 7c7b49f8 and my id is Aziellakos

Did you buy your BF2 copy new in a legit shop?

It looks like the cd-key you are using is a leaked one.

The GUID 8ea31e4851efc77ca2e6fc4c7c7b49f8 is not banned here or on any other AC site that I can see, nor is it globally banned by PB.

As Twiebie said, cd-key you are using is a leaked one, shared by 100's of people around the world and the likelyhood of it being banned sooner or later is very high considering how many people have used it. Go to a trusted game retailer and buy a new game dvd, not 2nd hand (used) and make sure it's sealed in plastic.

thx everyone

indeed. but i am gonna buy bf3 anyway.

Cheers.

The GUID 8ea31e4851efc77ca2e6fc4c7c7b49f8 is not banned here or on any other AC site that I can see, nor is it globally banned by PB.

As Twiebie said, cd-key you are using is a leaked one, shared by 100's of people around the world and the likelyhood of it being banned sooner or later is very high considering how many people have used it. Go to a trusted game retailer and buy a new game dvd, not 2nd hand (used) and make sure it's sealed in plastic.