SoF2 pbss, is this an aimbot?

Altariel

Can someone please look at this picture :

Posted Image

You clearly see 3 yellow odd dots in the left side of the picture. As far as I know this could be the caused by having an aimbot enabled, can anyone confirm this for me, or tell me what it is?

Thanx in advanced,

urA^Altáriël.

• 2 months later...

You dont wont & cant see an aimbot or anything to do with an aimbot in a ss. In that ss al that is, is shotgun or usas pellets captured at the point the ss was taken.

If you cant see an aimbot, how can one be detected. I had 3 people on my COD:uo server with unreal scores, one of them was in teh 200's the other 2 where hi 90's with mostly headshots and upper torso!

Any way to catch them--if so I will ban them from our server.

Thanks!!!!

;)

If you cant see an aimbot, how can one be detected. I had 3 people on my COD:uo server with unreal scores, one of them was in teh 200's the other 2 where hi 90's with mostly headshots and upper torso!

Any way to catch them--if so I will ban them from our server.

Thanks!!!!

;)

If you suspect a player to have an aimbot then you spectate them and take a demo. When recording the demo make sure the demo of the suspect is in 1st person. Most aimbots are easy to spot, Unatural movements snapping from target to target auto firing when the bot locks on etc. Look at some of the demos here to get an idea. Only demos / pbss from streaming servers will be added to the banlist.