disallowed Program/Driver [120181]

imaculate

well i have found out EB has resolved this issue. For anyone that opened a ticket and has not receive a response, please try to enter the game as you've likely been fixed. This has happened to many i've spoken to. Good luck and happy fragging!

well i have found out EB has resolved this issue. For anyone that opened a ticket and has not receive a response, please try to enter the game as you've likely been fixed. This has happened to many i've spoken to. Good luck and happy fragging!

Well what do you know.... its working again! thanks for the info Immaculate. Guess PB made a booboo that affected a whole bunch of people... they could at least have apologized in the ticket ....

but Im' happy to be playing with my friends again

• 1 month later...

It seems that this issue is still around. I have a trouble ticket in and will wait to see what happens. This all started for me when I installed my new SSD drive today. I installed Windows, updated and installed drivers. Then I installed BF3 on it. I tried to join a server and started getting disconnected with the error above. I disabled all non-microsoft services and it still doesn't work.I don't even have an Anti-Virus loaded yet... I updated punkbuster and even reinstalled it.