Aready have account?

PorkyChop

Hello,

I am a admin with addicted-2-games.com I just tried to stream a some of our servers but the PBBans says we aready have a account? How do I contact someone to cancel the old account? We are not near the size we once were there are only a few of us left playing FPS games. We have 2 servers 1 US based and one EU based server.

In the post from the app I sent in it says we already have a account that has to be from years ago we just started playing FPS's all the people that would have set up a account here are no longer playing FPS/BF3.

Edited by PorkyChop

It looks like someone previously set up an account for streaming here for your team. Instead of simply creating new team accounts over and over we either put you in contact with the original registrant or we try to contact them ourselves. This is so that the account can be either transferred completely to you or updated accordingly.

I take it there is no user named Tamp still in your community?

It looks like someone previously set up an account for streaming here for your team. Instead of simply creating new team accounts over and over we either put you in contact with the original registrant or we try to contact them ourselves. This is so that the account can be either transferred completely to you or updated accordingly.

I take it there is no user named Tamp still in your community?

No Tamp in A2G