Call Of duty i need help plis

Firenow

Hi guys if anybody can help me plis....

I`m Admin from server of Chile and i have a serious problem with the PB in the server all the time in this last moment PB is banned players for this reason PB HACK #130263, if somebody can tell me how i can fix this problem....i would greatly appreciate it 8)

thx and bb :(

CoD PB Kicks (Dec 20, 2005)

Due to a glitch on one of our Master servers during the past hour, many CoD players are getting kicked for violation #130263. The problem at the Master has been corrected and PB enabled CoD servers will stop kicking for this within an hour as they auto-refresh their cache of PB files. We encourage admins to ignore #130263 violations that are raised today. For more information: http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=support-cod.php

• 3 weeks later...

Was wondering what was going on.Had 5 kicked in less than 10 minute's including myself and the head admin of our group.

How long does PB or EB usually take to get back to you? My second question is how many people will have to kicked for this ban before they remove it from the books and my thind question is if they know how to recreate it on their test server then how do they not know how I got kicked for it? I have a ticket with EB and there has been no activity on it for over a week now. The last reply from them was

12/26/2005 14:28:57 - "Stuart Dunsmore"

Note #9: I am of the same opinion, but I don't see any testing being done until after the holidays and I am back at my gaming machine and server box.

12/26/2005 14:09:50 - "Dan Smith"

Note #8: How long is the test build going to take? I am aware of posts that are over four months old and another from 2004 stating the glitches of of PB Hack #130236. I do not have a problem being a guinea pig for testing to figure out what is wrong with your system but I would like my name removed from the Master Ban Index (MBI). You and I both know that this is a PB problem and I am no hacker. I am willing to do whatever it takes to clear my name and the name of others accused by the 130236 so lets get this done.

Is this the part where we give up and go away? You guys have been very helpfull thus far with your contacts at EB. I simply hate being kept in the dark and being that I am in contact with outher people that have been kicked for the same offense, they are looking to me to find answers for them. Any help or information about our tickets would be very helpfull. Thank You again Dan Smith aka 'HR^Conundrum.

Mine was removed the same day it happened do to what ever problem PB was having that day so unless your violation happened on the 20th of dec I would say your stuck with the ban since any #130236 violations before or after dec 20th in cod are not at issue.

Mine was removed the same day it happened do to what ever problem PB was having that day so unless your violation happened on the 20th of dec I would say your stuck with the ban since any #130236 violations before or after dec 20th in cod are not at issue.

Good thing I came to this forum the same day as your kick and reported the problem to Bob then Eh which he then took up with EB? There were mass kicks before that day vbut they were not reported, only added to the Master Ban Index (MBI). I am still contending this is a server kick and not a client violation. DC