Server not streaming

Yik3r

Hello, the server got accepted today for streaming, and was approved. However it says it is not streaming.

I have run the automated setup with no errors, am i missing something

Thx

Server IP: 85.236.100.78:20667

If automated setup doesn't work I check and add manually, especially as far as multiplay servers are concerned:

The correct file system within your PB directory should be;

pbsv.cfg - contains all your PB server settings (including your pbucon settings)

pbsvuser.cfg - contains all the scans (MD5 etc) that a server admin wishes to run on his server.

pbucon.use - is a file that is only needed to run pbucon and is best left blank.

Forcing anything other than what's listed above is asking for trouble and judging by the amount of tickets and questions we see, certain RSP's are certainly getting it.

Points to note for all the RSP "experts" who think putting PB server settings in a pbucon.use file is a good idea.

pbsv.cfg is loaded by default after a server restart.

pbsvuser.cfg is loaded by default after a server restart.

pbucon.use is not loaded by default after a server restart .. PB only checks if this file is present or not and then does nothing.

If you have any problems let me know and I can take a look for you. I used to have mp servers myself ;)